What's new in TestArchitect for Linux
The following new features and improvements are introduced in the latest version of TestArchitect running on Linux.
- Before upgrading to the latest version of TestArchitect, it is strongly recommended that you check in all test artifacts and back up all repositories.
- Multiple networks issue - Solve issues related to detecting IP address of TestArchitect Client.
- Logging out account based license - Logging out the account based license(s) by using newly added “Log out” button instead of “Remove license(s)”.
- Minor UI improvements – Some UI improvements for License Server.
- Node-locked license issues – Solve assigning machine issues with Node-locked license.
- Dynamic network configuration issue – Changing network configuration of the License Server machine when using account based license will no longer cause an issue.