What's new in TestArchitect for Windows
The following new features and improvements are introduced in TestArchitect version 9.1 update 1 running on Windows..
- Before upgrading to the latest version of TestArchitect, it is strongly recommended that you check in all test artifacts and back up all repositories.
- Quick Tour: A high-level workflow to guide new users on steps to create automation tests.
- Web Testing on Mobile: TestArchitect now supports mobile web applications on BrowserStack cloud provider. Versions supported: Chrome built-in of Android 11 and Safari of iOS 15.
- Web Testing on Desktop: Supports the latest browsers Chrome versions 100, 101, Firefox versions 99, 100, and Edge Chromium versions 100, 101.
- TestArchitect Team User Portal: Helps TestArchitect Team users manage their number of test cases & test run time, invite friends/share on social media, receive points, and redeem for more test cases & test run time.
- New SSO system: one system for users to manage their accounts on the User Portal, Support Portal, and License Management System.
- Improve TAQueue: configure another logging system when using JPPF.