The requested page is not available for selected version.
What's new in TestArchitect for Windows
The following new features and improvements are introduced in TestArchitect version 9.0 update 2 running on Windows.
- Before upgrading to the latest version of TestArchitect, it is strongly recommended that you back up all repositories and check in all test artifacts.
- Web Interface Viewer: The new generation of Web Interface Viewer will help simplify the process of creating Page Object Model in TestArchitect interface entity by exporting locators on the website under test.
- Web Interface Viewer will use smart gen to help you generate reliable and unique locators.
- You can quickly evaluate and customize the locators to ensure that it uniquely identifies your web element before exporting it to the interface entity.
- Support for Chrome 91, 92 and Firefox 89, 90. Now you can run automated tests for web pages displayed in the latest version of Chrome and Firefox.
- From now on, TestArchitect automation support Edge Chromium browser. With TestArchitect 9.0 Update 2, Edge Chromium version 91, 92 are supported.