The requested page is not available for selected version.
Features added to TestArchitect 8 beta 1
This topic describes the changes made in TestArchitect version 8 beta 1.
- It is strongly recommended that you back up all repositories before upgrading to the latest version of TestArchitect.
- A TestArchitect client and any Repository Server to which it connects must be of the same version.
iOS 7 automation platform now supported.
Supported devices include: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPad 2, iPad with Retina display, iPad Air, iPad mini.Note:
- Only apps built with iOS SDK 7 and deployment targets 5, 6 or 7 are supported.
- If the app is designed specifically for an iPhone, that app can only be tested on an iPhone device. Likewise for iPad.
New built-in actions support for various types of iOS 7 controls, including:
- collection view
- date picker
- page control
- picker view
- progress bar
- search bar
- table view
- text view
- windowNote:As of this release, three built-in actions, type, start program and press device buttons, do not support iOS 7.
New built-in actions support for multi-touch gestures on iOS 7 devices:
- multi touch tap: Tap in multiple locations within a window or control concurrently.
- multi touch slide: Place fingers on specified locations, then swipe with all fingers traveling in a parallel direction.