What's new in TestArchitect for Linux
The following new features and improvements are introduced in TestArchitect version 8.4 Update 6 running on Linux.
- Before upgrading to the latest version of TestArchitect, it is strongly recommended that you back up all repositories and check in all test artifacts.
- A TestArchitect client and any repository server to which it connects must be the same version.
Enhancements to existing features
Copy & Paste and Paste with Variation for Test Modules: Now when you copy a Test Module and use paste or paste with variation, the picture checks tab is copied too. This means you can run actions related to local picture checks without any extra steps.
- While uploading results to TFS when successfully authenticating with a local domain using RESTAPI mode, you may experience inconsistencies.
- Hold key and release key may not work as expected when using the key combination alt + f4
- Due to changes in the WebDriver coordinate calculation algorithm, there may be a slight deviation of coordinates in relevant built-in actions with Generic Web Driver Mode (GWD) on Chrome 75. For precision, please re-calculate your positions and coordinates.