What's new in TestArchitect for macOS
The following new features and improvements are introduced in TestArchitect version 8.4 Update 3 running on macOS.
- Before upgrading to the latest version of TestArchitect, it is strongly recommended that you back up all repositories.
- A TestArchitect client and any repository server to which it connects must be the same version.
- Support formacOS Mojave (10.14) - TestArchitect has been verified as fully functional on macOS.
- The TestArchitect command line tool is supplemented with one more command named export which allows users to export TestArchitect items like repository, project, built-in actions, test modules/test cases using the command interface.
- Loading mechanism of a test module is changed. When you open a test module, the Results tab is not loaded until you switch to it. So the loading time of the test module is reduced.
- When you open a test result, the tree node does not automatically expand and focus the result for faster loading time. The Summary tab of the test results features the locate in result tree node button.
Enhancements to existing features
- Support for multiple test runs on Generic WebDriver - WebDriver can work on multiple instances at once. So it provides the capability to test more than one web page simultaneously.
- Garbage collector is introduced in order to improve the performance of repositories.