What's new in TestArchitect for Linux
The following new features and improvements are introduced in TestArchitect version 8.2 Update 3 running on Linux.
- Before upgrading to the latest version of TestArchitect, it is strongly recommended that you back up all repositories.
- A TestArchitect client and any repository server to which it connects must be of the same version.
Enhancements to existing features
- Performance improvement during startup of the Repository Server.
- Built-in actions/built-in setting to handle unpredicted appearance of a modal dialog box in desktop applications: The troublesome modal dialog can be automatically closed, or custom-handled by a user-defined action.
- on modal action (built-in action): Specify the action to be invoked in the event of the occurrence of a modal dialog box that may block the test automation.
- get modal definition (built-in action): Retrieve the definition of the current modal dialog box.
- modal close attempts (built-in setting): Set the number of retries for the invoked action handler specified in the on modal action built-in action.