Edit a page
Modifying the properties of an existing Dashboard page.
To edit an existing Dashboard page:
Select the page you want to edit from the page selection tool bar.
While on the page you want to edit, point to Global Setting and select Edit.Restriction:The Overview and Execution Dashboard pages are not editable.
On the Edit Page dialog box, enter the information as requested and click OK.
- Page Name: Name of the page.
- Parent Page: Name of the parent page to which this page will be assigned.
- Number of Columns: Number of panel columns on the page.
- Display After: Where to display the name of the page. The name will be displayed on the Dashboard’s page menu immediately to the right of the page name you select.
- Public: Select this check box to allow all logged-in users to view items on this page.
Add a page