Add a page
Adding a new page to a Dashboard instance.
A Dashboard session can contain any number of pages, each of which can contain multiple panels. Pages are a convenient means of organizing your Dashboard content.
To add a new page to a Dashboard session:
On the page selection tool bar, point to Global Setting and select Add Page.
On the New Page dialog box, enter the information as requested and click OK.
- Page Name: Name of the page.
- Parent Page: Name of the parent page to which this page will be assigned.
- Number of Columns: Number of panel columns on the page.
- Display After: Where to display the name of the page. The name will be displayed on the Dashboard’s page menu immediately to the right of the page name you select.
- Public: Select this check box to allow all logged-in users to view items on this page.
Delete a page