Bug list view
The Bug list view displays a list of all bug items including linked and unlinked bugs. Those bug items are contained in the Bugs node on the TestArchitect explorer tree.
On the TestArchitect explorer tree, when you double-click the Bugs node, TestArchitect opens a list view of bugs in the main panel.
Here are features for using the Bug list view:
- Searching: Use filters to quickly find a bug within the list view.
- Sorting: Sort your bugs into alphabetical order.
- Opening: Multiple bugs can be opened quickly from the context menu.
- Deleting: Delete one or multiple bugs within the list view.
- Viewing related items: View those test modules holding TestArchitect bugs.