Zephyr® is a powerful end-to-end test management tool that complements the test creation and automation capabilities of TestArchitect™. LogiGear provides an integration solution for Zephyr to harness the full potential of both TestArchitect and Zephyr.
Integration between TestArchitect and Zephyr involves establishing a connection between a TestArchitect repository and a Zephyr database. Once the connection is activated, TestArchitect then communicates with the Zephyr server using the Zephyr Rest API.
Data and control integration between Zephyr and TestArchitect includes the following:
- Connection of a TestArchitect repository to a Zephyr server.
- Mapping of a TestArchitect project to a Zephyr project.
- Importing Zephyr test cases to TestArchitect test modules.
- Configuring Zephyr Bot (ZBot) agent and ZIPs.
- Uploading of TestArchitect test modules/test cases to a Zephyr server.
- Automatic uploading of TestArchitect test results to Zephyr.
- Manual uploading of TestArchitect test results to Zephyr.
- Execution of tests from Zephyr.
Configuring integration with Zephyr
Establishing and terminating communications between TestArchitect and Zephyr.
Notice about integrating TestArchitect with Zephyr
Features of TestArchitect-Zephyr integration
A discussion of key features of TestArchitect and Zephyr integration.