The requested page is not available for selected version.
Mapping TA test cases to ADO test cases
You must have taken the following steps before you can map TestArchitect test cases with ADO test cases:
- Register the ADO1 server with TestArchitect. (Learn more.)
- Map the TestArchitect project containing the test cases of interest to an ADO project. (Learn more.)
- Creat ADO test cases to be mapped with their TestArchitect counterparts.
- Creat a TestArchitect test module that you want to map with ADO.
In the TestArchitect explorer tree, right-click the Test node, a test folder node, or a test module node containing the test cases to be mapped.
Select External Tool > Azure DevOps Services > Map Test Cases.
In the Map Test Cases to Azure DevOps Services dialog box, for each test case that you wish to have mapped to a ADO test case, enter the ADO test case ID into the Source column, then click OK.Important:
- Each ADO source ID can only be mapped to a single TestArchitect test case.
- If the ADO source ID has been mapped to another TestArchitect test case, that source ID is highlighted in red.
Fastpath: Alternatively, you can also quickly map a TestArchitect test case to a ADO test cases in the Information tab of the TestArchitect test case.
ADO: Azure DevOps ↩︎