Documentary action to label and describe a test case. Also used at runtime to allow you to designate which tests, or sections of action lines, within a test module are to be executed or ignored.
Identifying label for the test case.
(Optional, but highly recommended) Explanatory text denoting the nature and/or purpose of the subsequent action lines.
This action may be used within the following project items: test modules
- Note that the value assigned to the name argument must be unique within the test module.
- In general, a given test case should be associated with one or more test objectives.
- The associations between test objectives and test cases are made not within the actions themselves, but in the TestArchitect GUI environment.
- The action lines associated with a given test case are those which appear directly under the test case action, continuing until the next test case action,
FINALsection, or end of file.
- Upon checkin of a test module, newly-declared test cases are made into actual TestArchitect entities, appearing as subnodes of the test module.
The following settings are applicable to this action: none.