Title line of a step.
The step action does not have arguments, but does have the following documentary fields, the contents of which are entered indirectly into the edited test module (see Notes):
Title of the test step.
(Optional) Short description of the test step.
(Optional) Define the expected test step result.
(System-generated) The actual test step result of last test (see Notes).
Possible system-generated values:
- Not tested (default)
- Failed with warning(s) / error(s)
- Pass with known bug
This action may be used within the following project items: test modules (specifically, limited to test cases)
- The step action provides a further level of division of the lines in a test case. Note that step actions may only exist within
- TestArchitect does not allow for a step action to be created in the editor. Instead, it must be created from the Steps subtab of a test case tab.
- The Recent result field is automatically filled in from the results of the most recent test execution added to the repository.
- Refer to Test steps for more details on the step action.
The following settings are applicable to this action: none.