Importing test cases
Describes how you can import test cases from CSV files.
- Only a CSV files containing a test case (not test module) may be imported into a test module.
- The ID of the test case in the CSV file must not already exist in the destination test module prior to importing.
- The test module must be checked out prior to importing a test case to it.
To import test cases into an existing checked out test module, do the following:
Invoke the Select dialog box by doing one of the following:
- In the TestArchitect explorer tree, right-click the test module node to which the test case is to be added, and then select Import.
- Open the test module list view. From the list view, right-click a test module, and then select Import.
In the Select dialog box, browse to the location where the CSV files are stored, and then select one or more of them.
Click the Select button.
In the notification message dialog box, click OK.
The contents of the CSV file(s) are imported as new test case(s) to the designated test module.