Favorite list view
The favorite list view contains all items (for example, test modules, actions, data sets, and interfaces) which you visit frequently and designate as favorites in TestArchitect.
The favorite list view offers the following functionalities:
- Searching: Use filters to quickly find an favorite item within the Favorite list view.
- Sorting: Sort your favorites into alphabetical order.
- Opening: Conveniently open multiple favorites from the list view.
- Removing: Remove multiple favorites within the list view.
- Adding all open tabs to favorites: Bookmark all open items at once.
Opening the Favorite list view
Describes how to open the favorite list view.