Move a folder to a new location.
Full path of target folder.
Full path of destination folder.
This action may be used within the following project items: test modules and user-defined actions.
- Observe the following format for the folder path:
- Windows platform: Use backward slashes as separators for the path.
- Linux platform: Use forward slashes as separators for the path. (Note that network paths are not supported.)
- Note that this built-in action is not currently supported on macOS or mobile platforms.
- An existing folder in the destination with the same name as the one being moved is automatically overwritten, with no notice or warning.
- Full paths both to the source and destination folders must be specified.
- This action supports the <ignore> modifier. If the string
<ignore>is present as the value of any of the arguments, or any argument contains an expression that evaluates to
<ignore>, the action is skipped during execution.
The following settings are applicable to this action: remove double quotes from cells.