get file attributes
Retrieve all the currently set attributes of a specified file.
Full path of target file.
(Optional) Variable to receive the returned value(s).
Possible returned values:
- Read-only: The file is read-only.
- Archive: The file is a candidate for backup or removal.
- Hidden: The file is hidden, and thus is not included in an ordinary directory listing.
- Normal: The file is a standard file that has no special attributes.
This action may be used within the following project items: test modules and user-defined actions.
- Observe the following format for the file path:
- Windows platform: Use backward slashes as separators for the path.
- Linux platform: Use forward slashes as separators for the path. (Note that network paths are not supported.)
- Note that this built-in action is not currently supported on macOS or mobile platforms.
- Multiple attribute values are delimited by commas in the returned string.
- variable argument:
- If the variable in argumentvariablehas not been declared, the action creates it as a global.
- If the variable argument is left empty, TestArchitect supplies a global variable with the name _result.
- This action supports the <ignore> modifier. If the string
<ignore>is present as the value of any of the arguments, or any argument contains an expression that evaluates to
<ignore>, the action is skipped during execution.
The following settings are applicable to this action: remove double quotes from cells.