does folder exist
Return a Boolean value to indicate whether the specified folder is found.
Full path of target folder.
(Optional) Variable to receive the returned Boolean value.
Possible returned values:
Folder not found.
This action may be used within the following project items: test modules and user-defined actions.
- Observe the following format for the folder path:
- Windows platform: Use backward slashes as separators for the path.
- Linux and Android platforms: Use forward slashes as separators for the path. (Note that network paths are not supported.)
- Note that this built-in action is not currently supported on the macOS or iOS platforms.
- variable argument:
- If the variable in argumentvariablehas not been declared, the action creates it as a global.
- If the variable argument is left empty, TestArchitect supplies a global variable with the name _result.
- This action supports the <ignore> modifier. If the string
<ignore>is present as the value of any of the arguments, or any argument contains an expression that evaluates to
<ignore>, the action is skipped during execution.
The following settings are applicable to this action: remove double quotes from cells.