Copy a folder to a specified destination.
Full path of target folder to be copied.
Path to new location in which the copy will be written.
This action may be used within the following project items: test modules and user-defined actions.
- Full paths to both the source folder and the destination folder must be specified.
- Observe the following format for the folder path:
- Windows platform: Use backward slashes as separators for the path.
- Linux and Android platforms: Use forward slashes as separators for the path. (Note that network paths are not supported.)
- Note that this built-in action is not currently supported on the macOS or iOS platforms.
- If prior to the action there exists a folder in the destination folder with the same name as the one being copied, it is automatically overwritten, with no notice or warning.
- This action supports the <ignore> modifier. If the string
<ignore>is present as the value of any of the arguments, or any argument contains an expression that evaluates to
<ignore>, the action is skipped during execution.
The following settings are applicable to this action: remove double quotes from cells.