check file exists
Check for the existence of a specified file. Result is Passed ifthe file is found ; otherwise Failed.
Full path of target file.
This action may be used within the following project items: test modules and user-defined actions.
- Observe the following format for the file path:
- Windows platform: Use backward slashes as separators for the path.
- Linux and Android platforms: Use forward slashes as separators for the path. (Note that network paths are not supported.)
- Note that this built-in action is not currently supported on the macOS or iOS platforms.
- This action supports the <ignore> modifier. If the string
<ignore>is present as the value of the argument, or the argument contains an expression that evaluates to
<ignore>, the action is skipped during execution.
The following settings are applicable to this action: remove double quotes from cells.