change folder attributes
Change the attributes of a folder.
Full path of target folder.
New attribute value(s).
Folder is read-only.
Folder is hidden, and thus is not included in an ordinary directory listing.
Folder is a candidate for backup or removal.
Folder is a standard file that has no special attributes.
Folder’s directory contents may be viewed (ls command).
Files in the folder may be added, removed or renamed.
The contents and metadata of files in the folder may be accessed.
This action may be used within the following project items: test modules and user-defined actions.
- Observe the following format for the folder path:
- Windows platform: Use backward slashes as separators for the path.
- Linux platform: Use forward slashes as separators for the path. (Note that network paths are not supported.)
- Note that this built-in action is not currently supported on macOS or mobile platforms.
- The attributes argument may include any combination of attributes allowed for the given platform, separated by commas.
- (Windows only) If the attributes argument’s value is set to normal, the action clears all existing attributes of the specified folder.
- This action supports the <ignore> modifier. If the string
<ignore>is present as the value of any of the arguments, or any argument contains an expression that evaluates to
<ignore>, the action is skipped during execution.
The following settings are applicable to this action: remove double quotes from cells.