change file attributes
Change the attributes of a file.
Full path of target file.
New attribute value(s).
File is read-only.
File is hidden, and thus is not included in an ordinary directory listing.
File is a candidate for backup or removal.
File is a standard file that has no special attributes.
File’s contents may be viewed.
File’s contents may be written.
File may be executed.
This action may be used within the following project items: test modules and user-defined actions.
- Observe the following format for the file path:
- Windows platform: Use backward slashes as separators for the path.
- Linux platform: Use forward slashes as separators for the path. (Note that network paths are not supported.)
- Note that this built-in action is not currently supported on macOS or mobile platforms.
- The attributes argument may include any combination of attributes allowed for the given platform, separated by commas.
- (Windows only) If the attributes argument’s value is set to normal, the action clears all existing attributes of the specified file.
- This action supports the <ignore> modifier. If the string
<ignore>is present as the value of any of the arguments, or any argument contains an expression that evaluates to
<ignore>, the action is skipped during execution.
The following settings are applicable to this action: remove double quotes from cells.